So what happens after I book an event?
The 6 steps of your Sabertooth Taggers event:
1. First you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging we have received your payment and that you have reserved your date and time. Please check this carefully.
2. All players are asked to please submit the waiver form found at the top of the page prior to the event. A parent's name/E-signature is required for anyone under the age of 18.
3. Sabertooth Taggers will arrive at least 25 minutes prior to your event start. During this time we will set up the equipment and barriers used for gaming. Please make sure that the event coordinator is on hand to discuss where the event is to be played. Please avoid rocky and/or wet areas. If you do not want to have players in specific places please let us know when we arrive so that we can assist in coordinating this effort.
4. At the start time of your event, Sabertooth will provide operating instructions on the equipment and describe the play of the first game. We will also provide each player with a custom-printed microfiber bandana to wear beneath the head sensors. Each player will keep this bandana as a gift from Sabertooth. The purpose of the bandana is to be sure that good hygiene is maintained.
5. Games will last anywhere from 5-20 minutes and continue until the end time of your booking. Please try to have the players divided into two teams that feel equal in terms of ability. If several players have played laser tag in the past, try to split them up as it may create an unfair advantage for a single team.
6. At the end of the event booking time, Sabertooth will collect all of the taggers and head sensors. We will also require 25 minutes after the event close to pack up the equipment and barriers. Our goal is to provide you with as much playing time as possible within your booked time period.